The CILECT Mentorship Program
1. The CILECT Mentorship Program is an annual international initiative of CILECT which seeks out talented graduates from the FULL Member Schools of the association and brings them together with established world professionals/teachers, for a period of creative collaboration in a one-to-one mentoring relationship in 16 audiovisual fields:
- Production Design
- Sound Design
- Marketing & Distribution
- Production for Children
- Audiovisual Studies
2. The Mentors in each field are selected each year by the CILECT Executive Council.
3. Applicants submit Motivation Letter, CV and Portfolio.
4. The CILECT Executive Council and the Mentors select the Mentees. Their decision is final. At their discretion they may choose not to announce Mentees in any of the fields if they consider the applicants’ presentations insufficient or unsatisfactory. There could be no more than three Mentees chosen annually in any of the fields.
5. In order to get acquainted and to discuss the respective agreements on the schedule and the program of the interactions, the Executive Council invites the Mentors and the Mentees to an initial one-day seminar in the time-frame of the annual CILECT Conference. At the end of the seminar, written agreements are signed between the Mentors, the Mentees and CILECT. A minimum of 4 (four) work weeks spent together throughout the one-year period of the grant are obligatory for each of the Mentor/Mentee teams.
6. Each grant is at the amount of 8 000 Euro to be spent on travel, subsistence and accommodation of the Mentee. The grant is transferred in two segments of 3 000 Euro each and a final segment of 2 000 Euro (depending on the Mentors’ written reports regarding the progress of the process and their recommendations). Mentees provide all past due receipts in order to receive each following segment.
7. The CILECT Executive Council monitors all the stages of the process, documents it and distributes the results in a way it finds suitable. At each annual CILECT Conference the Executive Council presents the results to the CILECT General Assembly.
Call for Atelier Ludwigsburg-Paris 2018-2019 - Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg, La Fémis
The Academy of Film (Hong Kong Baptist University) launches the 1st Global University Students Film Festival (GUSFF)
FILMSPARKS - 50 years DFFB book
61st International Leipzig Festival for Documentary and Animated Film DOK Leipzig - Call for Entries