CILECT Membership Benefits
- High-scale recognition by the world’s educational, scientific, cultural, audio-visual, and artistic communities.
- Prospects for professional and personal growth for students, teachers and staff members through participation in a multitude of networking collaborations (regional or inter-regional workshops, conferences, symposia, festivals, co-productions, etc.).
- Exchange or joint development of curricular plans and programs.
- Access to classic and little-known professional and student films.
- Exposure to managerial and methodological best practices as well as research and teaching materials of rare kinds.
- Establishment of long-term professional and personal relations between high-quality experts, educators, student peers and staff on a global basis.
- Acquiring of knowledge about and understanding of indigenous cultural, artistic and educational diversity in countries all over the world.
SCEDIStanding Committee on Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
The Ethics Lab
CRENCILECT Research Examiner Network
OPEN CALL for TIFF AMIRANI 2021 Film Competition
Greetings on behalf of Tbilisi
Call for Applications - Atelier Ludwigsburg-Paris 2021-2022
Dear friends and colleagues of CILECT film schools, I
SCEDI Showcase: Laura Waters Hinson and Maggie Burnette Stogner, May 18, 2021, 10:00 am ET (USA)
Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/93341757466 SCEDI Showc
'What is cinematic language? Understanding, History and Perspectives' Seminar, 21-25.05.2021, Menų Terapijos Centras, Lithuania
Vilnius Art Therapy Center together with Lithuanian Music an
40th FILMSCHOOLFEST MUNICH, November 14–20, 2021 - Call for submissions
International Short Film Competition Dear festival coordi