CILECT Membership Benefits
- High-scale recognition by the world’s educational, scientific, cultural, audio-visual, and artistic communities.
- Prospects for professional and personal growth for students, teachers and staff members through participation in a multitude of networking collaborations (regional or inter-regional workshops, conferences, symposia, festivals, co-productions, etc.).
- Exchange or joint development of curricular plans and programs.
- Access to classic and little-known professional and student films.
- Exposure to managerial and methodological best practices as well as research and teaching materials of rare kinds.
- Establishment of long-term professional and personal relations between high-quality experts, educators, student peers and staff on a global basis.
- Acquiring of knowledge about and understanding of indigenous cultural, artistic and educational diversity in countries all over the world.
Call for Atelier Ludwigsburg-Paris 2018-2019 - Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg, La Fémis
The Academy of Film (Hong Kong Baptist University) launches the 1st Global University Students Film Festival (GUSFF)
FILMSPARKS - 50 years DFFB book
61st International Leipzig Festival for Documentary and Animated Film DOK Leipzig - Call for Entries
From now on artistic documentaries, animated films and ani