CILECT Membership Benefits
- High-scale recognition by the world’s educational, scientific, cultural, audio-visual, and artistic communities.
- Prospects for professional and personal growth for students, teachers and staff members through participation in a multitude of networking collaborations (regional or inter-regional workshops, conferences, symposia, festivals, co-productions, etc.).
- Exchange or joint development of curricular plans and programs.
- Access to classic and little-known professional and student films.
- Exposure to managerial and methodological best practices as well as research and teaching materials of rare kinds.
- Establishment of long-term professional and personal relations between high-quality experts, educators, student peers and staff on a global basis.
- Acquiring of knowledge about and understanding of indigenous cultural, artistic and educational diversity in countries all over the world.
2nd edition of Zip-Scene Conference at Moholy-Nagy University of Art and Design, Budapest (Hungary) - 10-12 November, 2019
At Moholy-Nagy University of Art and Design, Budapest (Hunga
Challenges of Doctoral Supervision - 24-25.09.2019, Stuttgart
The ELIA team would like to invite you to the event Cha
DFFB programme NEXT WAVE - Deadline for applications 30 June 2019
3rd International Conference 'Music and Sound in Film and New Media', LMTA - Extended deadline
Sam Spiegel Film and Television School Jerusalem's Director Renen Schorr is stepping down
You can watch an interview with Renen Schorr on Israel Publi