CILECT Membership Benefits
- High-scale recognition by the world’s educational, scientific, cultural, audio-visual, and artistic communities.
- Prospects for professional and personal growth for students, teachers and staff members through participation in a multitude of networking collaborations (regional or inter-regional workshops, conferences, symposia, festivals, co-productions, etc.).
- Exchange or joint development of curricular plans and programs.
- Access to classic and little-known professional and student films.
- Exposure to managerial and methodological best practices as well as research and teaching materials of rare kinds.
- Establishment of long-term professional and personal relations between high-quality experts, educators, student peers and staff on a global basis.
- Acquiring of knowledge about and understanding of indigenous cultural, artistic and educational diversity in countries all over the world.
SCEDIStanding Committee on Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
The Ethics Lab
CRENCILECT Research Examiner Network
Renen Schorr - Founder-Director of Jerusalem Sam Spiegel Film School - Farewell Speech
Professor (Artistic Practices) position in Production Design for Film and Television - Aalto University, Finland
The successful candidate will be appointed for a fixed 5-yea
Assistant Professor - Cinematography - Columbia College Chicago
Columbia College Chicago has one of the world's most suc
2020-03-13 Immersive Filmmaking - CNA Workshop, American University, Washington DC, USA
CILECT NORTH AMERICA WORKSHOP - 13-14 MARCH 2019 - AME
Assistant Professor in Social Justice fiction Filmmaking
San Francisco State University is seeking an Assistant Profe