CILECT Membership Benefits
- High-scale recognition by the world’s educational, scientific, cultural, audio-visual, and artistic communities.
- Prospects for professional and personal growth for students, teachers and staff members through participation in a multitude of networking collaborations (regional or inter-regional workshops, conferences, symposia, festivals, co-productions, etc.).
- Exchange or joint development of curricular plans and programs.
- Access to classic and little-known professional and student films.
- Exposure to managerial and methodological best practices as well as research and teaching materials of rare kinds.
- Establishment of long-term professional and personal relations between high-quality experts, educators, student peers and staff on a global basis.
- Acquiring of knowledge about and understanding of indigenous cultural, artistic and educational diversity in countries all over the world.
SCEDIStanding Committee on Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
The Ethics Lab
CRENCILECT Research Examiner Network
Opening for the post of Dean of Academic Affairs in Annapurna College of Film and Media, India
Interns to work alongside Latin Grammy winner Andres Landinez for UNAM project
We are on the last stages of a very special, first of its ki
IDFA Film Student Route 2021 - 18-24 November
The International Documentary Film Festival Amsterdam (IDFA)
3IS is seeking for English-speaking Professors
2021-11-18 GEECT Conference
Call for Papers EXTENDED unitl 30 September 2021!