CILECT Membership Benefits
- High-scale recognition by the world’s educational, scientific, cultural, audio-visual, and artistic communities.
- Prospects for professional and personal growth for students, teachers and staff members through participation in a multitude of networking collaborations (regional or inter-regional workshops, conferences, symposia, festivals, co-productions, etc.).
- Exchange or joint development of curricular plans and programs.
- Access to classic and little-known professional and student films.
- Exposure to managerial and methodological best practices as well as research and teaching materials of rare kinds.
- Establishment of long-term professional and personal relations between high-quality experts, educators, student peers and staff on a global basis.
- Acquiring of knowledge about and understanding of indigenous cultural, artistic and educational diversity in countries all over the world.
SCEDIStanding Committee on Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
The Ethics Lab
CRENCILECT Research Examiner Network
To view the Job opening, follow the link: https://karriere.
CILECT Support for SzFE, Budapest, Hungary
Professor (Artistic practices) position in Film Editing - Aalto University School of Arts, Design and Architecture in Finland
The position is located in the Department of Film, Televisio
Homeward - Call for short films around the world - The Maaleh School of Film and Television, 11.10.2020
1st International Media Music and Sound Arts in Education Zurich Congress 1st - 3rd October 2020
The official programme for the 1st International Media Music