CILECT Membership Benefits
- High-scale recognition by the world’s educational, scientific, cultural, audio-visual, and artistic communities.
- Prospects for professional and personal growth for students, teachers and staff members through participation in a multitude of networking collaborations (regional or inter-regional workshops, conferences, symposia, festivals, co-productions, etc.).
- Exchange or joint development of curricular plans and programs.
- Access to classic and little-known professional and student films.
- Exposure to managerial and methodological best practices as well as research and teaching materials of rare kinds.
- Establishment of long-term professional and personal relations between high-quality experts, educators, student peers and staff on a global basis.
- Acquiring of knowledge about and understanding of indigenous cultural, artistic and educational diversity in countries all over the world.
SCEDIStanding Committee on Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
The Ethics Lab
CRENCILECT Research Examiner Network
2021-11-18 GEECT Conference "A Perfect Film Editor" - Lodz Film School, Poland (18-19 Nov 2021)
Events Producer - London Film School, UK
Head of School in the Wits School of Arts (WSOA), Faculty of Humanities
Inter school short film competition celebrating the birth centenary of the great filmmaker Satyajit Ray
SCEDI Online Panel: The Core of Creative Content to be Diverse and Inclusive - 31 October 2020
The Core of Creative Content to be Diverse and Inclusive Oct