CILECT Membership Benefits
- High-scale recognition by the world’s educational, scientific, cultural, audio-visual, and artistic communities.
- Prospects for professional and personal growth for students, teachers and staff members through participation in a multitude of networking collaborations (regional or inter-regional workshops, conferences, symposia, festivals, co-productions, etc.).
- Exchange or joint development of curricular plans and programs.
- Access to classic and little-known professional and student films.
- Exposure to managerial and methodological best practices as well as research and teaching materials of rare kinds.
- Establishment of long-term professional and personal relations between high-quality experts, educators, student peers and staff on a global basis.
- Acquiring of knowledge about and understanding of indigenous cultural, artistic and educational diversity in countries all over the world.
SCEDIStanding Committee on Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
The Ethics Lab
CRENCILECT Research Examiner Network
Call for Entries - The 22nd International Student Film and Video Festival (ISFVF)
2023 marks the 22nd anniversary of the International
Béla Tarr workshop, August 2023 - FreeSZFE Society
SUBMISSIONS ARE OPEN for Tbilisi International Student Film Festival!
Greetings on behalf of Tbilisi International Student Film Fe
HES Associate Lecturer - HEAD – Genève, Geneva School of Art and Design
Call for Entries: 42. FILMSCHOOLFEST MUNICH, 12.-18. Nov. 2023 // Internationaler Kurzfilmwettbewerb
FILMSCHOOLFEST MUNICH is now accepting entries for this year