CILECT Membership Benefits
- High-scale recognition by the world’s educational, scientific, cultural, audio-visual, and artistic communities.
- Prospects for professional and personal growth for students, teachers and staff members through participation in a multitude of networking collaborations (regional or inter-regional workshops, conferences, symposia, festivals, co-productions, etc.).
- Exchange or joint development of curricular plans and programs.
- Access to classic and little-known professional and student films.
- Exposure to managerial and methodological best practices as well as research and teaching materials of rare kinds.
- Establishment of long-term professional and personal relations between high-quality experts, educators, student peers and staff on a global basis.
- Acquiring of knowledge about and understanding of indigenous cultural, artistic and educational diversity in countries all over the world.
SCEDIStanding Committee on Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
The Ethics Lab
CRENCILECT Research Examiner Network
Assistant Professor in Fiction Screenwriting and Directing - American Uiversity
WHY SO SERIOUS? Teaching Comedy in Film Schools - Call for papers, deadline - 14.02.2023
GEECT 48h Challenge
An Inter-Schools Challenge will soon take place fo
Programme Administrator - LFS, UK
Assistant/Associate Professor of Film Production - Chapman University
For more information visit the link below: https://webfarm.